basketball price mens shoes high custom Low cut x10w8HZq
Lions Clubs International has held 101 conventions dating back to 1917. Many cities far and wide have hosted the Lions International Convention, some more than once. See a list of all convention host cities.
Low mens price custom cut shoes basketball high Future Conventions
Low basketball high price cut shoes mens custom Plans are well underway for future conventions. Follow the link to learn more about each future convention destination.
- June 26 - 30, 2020: Singapore. This city-state and island country is one of the must-see cities of the world…with its blend of Asian and European cultures and graceful colonial buildings which blend well with century old markets and modern architecture. Singapore is a multicultural kaleidoscope; its collage of cultures represents four official languages: English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil. Although Singapore is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, it is also second to the most densely populated in the world with 6,400 people per square kilometer. This amazing city-state offers a fantasy Merlion as its symbol, wondrous nature parks and the earth’s first night zoo/safari. The 103rd annual convention is not to be missed.
- June 25 – 29, 2021: Montreal, Quebec: Known as ‘Canada’s Cultural Capital’, Quebec’s largest city is like no other in North America! Behind Paris, Montreal is the 2nd largest French-speaking city in the world and truly a foodie’s paradise. While the underground pedestrian network is impressive with over 2,000 shops covering 18 miles, the 9 miles of shops lining the famous Sainte-Catherine Street has been the pride of Montreal for over a century. As you explore Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica , Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the Olympic Stadium are just a few sights you won’t want to miss. If nature is your escape, 343 acres of green space in Mount Royal Park offers the best views of this cosmopolitan city. Montreal has so much more to offer, come early and stay late!
- cut high price custom Low shoes mens basketball July 1 - 5, 2022: New Delhi, India
- July 7 - 11, 2023: Boston, Massachusetts
- June 21 - 25, 2024: Melbourne, Australia
- July 4 - 8, 2025 : Mexico City, Mexico
The opportunity to bid for the convention city in 2026 will open in August 2018. For bid requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.